Guidelines for Posting
Hey there! Welcome to the Day One support forum!
This is a public space for supporting features and functions specific to Day One for the web, mobile apps, or integrations.
Security and accounts
As this is a public space, DO NOT share sensitive information like your account User ID, password, encryption key, private RSS Feed, or any other similar details. We will remove all topics and comments that contain sensitive information.
The Day One forum is powered by WordPress.com accounts. You can log in using an existing WordPress.com account or create a new account by clicking ‘Log in’, then ‘Create a new account’.
Before adding a new topic or commenting on an existing one, please take the time to go through the guidelines below:
- Check that you are running the latest version of the app available for your device. You can confirm that from here: iOS, Mac, and Android.
- Check your network connection. Do you perhaps have a firewall, VPN, or ad-blocker on your device that’s interfering with its ability to connect to the internet? You can also try connecting to a different network or even to mobile data.
Help others help you by sharing as many details as you can about your issue, including:
- Your Day One app version: you can check this from the Day One app under Settings > About
- App platform and platform version: for example, iOS 16.3 (how to check iOS version) or Android 13 (how to check Android version)
- Device model
- Troubleshooting steps you’ve tried so far
- Screenshots and links, if necessary. Here is how to take a screenshot on your iOS device or how to take a screenshot on your Android device)
- Once you’ve taken the image, insert an Image block in your post by clicking the + block inserter and click “Upload” to attach your screenshot.
- The topic ‘Guidelines for Posting’ is closed to new replies.